Wednesday, September 29, 2010

pumped for webpage

so I must say the prospect of designing my own website excites me greatly.  I have not so much as opened dreamweaver or any other page creation software prior to this class, and have already enjoyed the minute amount of tinkering we've done in class.  I believe this page will be a most effectual means of promoting my original music and writing, and will hopefully help me gain recognition from employers.  i was wondering; what do some of you plan to do with your pages?  Have any of you created a page before?  Greatly anticipating discussion and development of our personal sites as this class progresses.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts. Just a friendly reminder: as of Monday 9/27 there should have been 3 entries on your blog as well as 6-8 comments on other people's entries. The Blogging assignment will be graded out of 100 points, which is 9% of the course grade. Hoping to see more activity here in the weeks to come :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Designing a personal website will be very exciting. I have never done this before either, so I'm looking forward to learning a lot as well :)

    ReplyDelete